We offer feasibility studies about all aspects of trade effluent treatment, trade effluent disposal and effluent recycling and reuse
Trade effluent feasibility studies
Blackwell Water Consultancy Ltd perform detailed feasibility studies that get to the heart of the problem and find the right solution for you. A typical feasibility study comprises:
- detailed analysis of all your trade effluent data
- site visits to speak to the people with the expert site knowledge
- identifying low-cost waste minimisation tasks that can reduce effluent volume and strength
- development of trade effluent cost scenarios using our proprietary Mogden formula tools
- establishing if new treatment plant is needed and, if it is, what the options are
- a full cost-benefit analysis
Our staff have carried out this type of study in many different areas of industry and, with our detailed knowledge of UK and EU trade effluent legislation, we can help you reduce your trade effluent costs and increase the sustainability of your business.
We've also developed excellent relationships with a number of suppliers of laboratory services and, through those third parties, we can offer an extensive range of analytical tests.